Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Domain Names and Websites

Well, really have not done much work on my sites or domains for several days. Have just been keeping up with page rankings (PR) in Google.

NeddyPot.com have recovered nicely and now is back to PR1 for keywords "neddy pot".

My new parked domain FullBodyDetoxification.com is also a PR1 for keywords "Full Body Detoxification".

SugarFreeCereal.com is now my top parked domain. It is also a PR1 for keywords "sugar free cereal".

AsbestosisSilicosis.com had a PR1 for a couple of days, then disappeared off the map.

Websites CLEPTestBooks.com ChapterThirteenLawyer.com and FioricetDirect.com get little to no activity. I need to work on SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for these sites.

I am not really interested in creating sites that require a lot a maintenance. I am looking for sites that once created will generate income automatically. Google AdSense is down so far this month. Hopefully things will pick up in the last half.

No comments: