Sunday, October 21, 2007

Domain Traffic - Sugarfreecereal.com

SugarFreeCereal.com is another of my parked domains on Sedo.com. This site currently earns the most income of all my other parked sites. I've been looking into ways to improve the traffic that this site gets.

I have thought about Google Adwords but do not know enough about how it works. I also really do not have any budget for this type of endeavor.

I am going to search out some health food forums where I can leave comments. I have read on other blogs that this is a good way to send free traffic to your sites.

When you make a comment, you simply add the url as part of your signature.

Spreading your URL around in comments will help when the search engine spiders go to work.

So hopefully, I can push some more traffic to SugarFreeCereal.com.

No comments: